MONTHLY CONSUMER CLEANING TIP
W: Spot clean only with a water-based shampoo or foam upholstery cleaner. Apply foam in a circular motion. Vacuum when dry.
X: Clean this fabric only by vacuuming or light brushing to prevent dust and grime from accumulating. Water-based foam or cleaning agents of any kind may cause excessive shrinking, fading or possible distortion.
S: Have this treated by a professional furniture cleaning service only. To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to remove dust and grime.
W-S: Clean soiled areas with a mild solvent or a water-based cleaning agent. You may also use an upholstery shampoo product or the foam from a mild detergent. With either method, pretest a small area before proceeding.
- Eco-friendly alternative to single-use plastic drycleaning bags
- Attractive garment bag
- Space saving hamper
- Roomy duffel bag
- Breathable & water resistant
- Recylable & Reusable
- Accepted by 1000 drycleaners!
- Help the drycleaning industry reduce waste
- Lessen the plastic loadto landfills & waterways
- Save marine and wildlife
- Rid your home of plastic
- Organize & green your routine
- Help you to...
- Be fantastic and use less plastic!